Pleasant surprise

Guest J van E

Guest J van E

Call me stupid, but well, I don't know anything about the PNW region... so when I had a first look at the map of PNW some time ago I thought 'I think I will spend most of my time up north', because it seemed to me the rest of the region was rather flat and not too interesting... Boy, was I wrong... Today I decided to check out the flatlands ::) at the bottom of PNW. So I took off from Myrtle Creek Mun and flew to Farm Yard Field and right at the start already I was blown away by PNW. Again. And of course I was also pleasently surprised because now I know I will NOT only restrict myself to flying in the north of the region because at the bottom it's just as beatiful!!! It's beatiful EVERYWHERE!!! I am going to have hours and hours and days and days and weeks and... etc. of fun! And with the upcoming airports things will only get better (as if that's possible, but apparently it is ;) ).

Here are just a few screenshots I made on my way to the farm. As usual taken out of the VC (as you would in real life) and made in my simple WYSIWYG style. ;D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest J van E

Flat! - I think a Dutchman would disagree  ;)  I love the mountains, but I love the open vistas as much, I like the feeling of space.

Great shots  8)

LOL Yes, what I meant to say was that I THOUGHT everything would be flat outside of the north, but I was very wrong. I am glad to say. ;)

Archived