[PROGRESS] CDN company spreading more nodes + other alternatives being loaded

Jay Kae

I will use this thread during the day to let you all know about the latest with the CDN and other altrnatives being loaded.

You all have my sincere apologies and trust me when I say that I am continuously working on this, I am driving to my work this morning with a copy of PNW to start an upload from my workserver as well to another retail server

JayKae, I just wanted to use the opportunity to state that your effort and that of the rest of the team are much appreciated. It wasn't a smooth ride for me either trying to get the file but so be it. Life is a lot broader than this flightsim alone so no worries. At least I got a lot closer today to saving the galaxy from utter destruction. Mass Effect rules. ;D

Thanks for putting in all those extra hours to try and make things as smooth as possible. Hat off to that.

Stay awake on the road will ya!

Alright folks, 6 hours of continuously testing nodes, dataflows, on the phone to the NOC, the datacenter, the tech who I know quite well now ( LOL ) the files are all loaded on a data network that holds 800 nodes worldwide, even a few that get shared by the renowned Akamai. The files have been hit by request engines which at some point generated 10,000 hits at the same time... 8 failed. Pretty good, unless of course you are one of those 8 people. Final testing phase has started a little while ago

Jaykae...

What can I say...going beyond the call of duty...

I have my download....took 9 hrs in the UK.....

But your perserverence to making sure all "Problems" are rectified for the customer is brilliant....

Thank you Jaykae and I am sure I speak on behalf of every customer...Problem or not...

Archived