Dual screen for instrument panels

Arismac

I thought it was that easy too, but my instrument windows will not appear on the second screen even though the mouse pointer does. I have also moved other programs such as REX and FSE to the second screen but the FSX windows do not show up.

Hi Guys,

I always fly a Cessna 152, and always use an extra sceen for instruments.  The only problem is that every time I turn on FSX,  I have to reset up the instruments which takes about 5 minutes and this is a pain in the behind.  Does anyone know a way of saving this second instrument screen so that it automatically loads when starting FSX.

Thanks

Ravemtech

I always fly a Cessna 152, and always use an extra sceen for instruments.  The only problem is that every time I turn on FSX,  I have to reset up the instruments which takes about 5 minutes and this is a pain in the behind.  Does anyone know a way of saving this second instrument screen so that it automatically loads when starting FSX.

Cant really help you in that department but would be intrested to know myself!!

Cheers

Hi guys,

When you have the panels sized to what you want, move them back to main screen and then save the FLIGHT.

When you load the FLIGHT again, you will find the panels are to the saved size. Then, just move them to the correct screen.

Im running 3 screens to a 152 cockpit and i"m done in seconds.

Gray

• 4 weeks later...

hey there i recently come into another mointer ,just a quicky.

Do you find you have better FPS with full screen or windowed?

any help would be awesome.. ;)(thats dual screen gtx 285)

Archived