seeking duchess Oz repaints

johnny

there is a paintkit, is that what you meant Maurice, not that I'm lazy far from it but somethings are best left to the pros.

thanks for the above JP, although it's a G reg, but it's at least a paint different from those provided

That's a paint I did for a VA I fly with. No idea how it got onto that site though  >:(  I could always take off the VA logos and bung on the reggo of your choice if you wanted (I don't claim to be up to the standard of some of the OZX guys though)...

I did a search using "duchess australia" on airliners.net and found quite a few photos of the Beech 76 especially at Adelaide where there is Flight Training Adelaide (Fta) and one from 2002 in the colour of CathayPacific also located in adelaide (at least at that time) for CPA flight training.

I like the idea of the CPA livery - I see now it is the BAE australia flight training in CPA colours - would be nice - real life (at least in 2002 or there abouts) - the idea of being able to use a light aircraft in an airline training context catches my imagination.

Archived