Say "howdy" to a Texan!

Dexter Dog

Dexter... any shots from the VC?

Sorry not yet, but it is very nice. Honest! Certainly not stock gauges!

Actually has a few extra features (a "wobble" pump to get fuel pressure for example) and and a clipboard for wheel chocks and stuff (a bit like Ant's awesome Tiger Moth). The model is very "clean", though I could well imagine that there would be some real ones like this restored to pristine factory-fresh condition! Must be a good flight model, you really got to watch the bounce on landing (only 5 bounces on my first go!!), and it seems a little quirky and a bit underpowered (which I think is reflected in real life). A very nice plane!

Good pics D.D. especially like the sky.  This "clean " thing is about the paint job . It doesnt reflect , it makes it look flat and a bit silouette - ish  i.e. 2nd pic fuselage looks flat , however , thanks for the heads up I'll check it out .  Your pics are getting better  ;D  8)

It's a great plane, and IMHO better than the Flight Unlimited version.

The latter has some nice extra's in the package, like a landable carrier, and a drivable jeep, but Wozza's plane is certainly better modelled.

3D gauges, great VC, great exterior, nice system modelling. Not a ctrl-E starter ;D

Cheers, Rob

Archived