Orbx not being imported to xplane11

Not sure what I am doing. I have purchased all the uk available scenaries and Cardiff, Southampton, Barton and Elstree airports.

the scenaries  initially got imported into xplane11, but the airports have not been imported and then I made a xplane11 update and I seem to have lost my scenaries. I also noticed an update in orbx in the left hand bottom corner, but when I try to download that it does not happen due to licenses, but I have purchased all the licenses

When xplane11 starts up it raises a number of orbit load issues, to me it looks like missing files probably relating to the update I have failed to download.

confused, please help

stephen

First of all, go into your ORBX account online and ensure that you have added the XP version of the ORBX libraries to your account.... once done, you should be able to download/update the orbx libraries via FTX Central and the warning about not having a licence for them should go away. 

Then attempt to re-open the ORBX airports  in XPlane..... hopefully the load issues should go away, but if not then click 'verify files' in FTX central and it should make sure any missing content is also downloaded. 

Let us know how you get on :)

Please note the following from one the web site https://orbxdirect.com/product/egff-xp11

It mentions that 

"Please note that without purchasing and installing TrueEarth Great Britain South for X-Plane 11, the airport will appear differently as it shown in our promotional screenshots. You may experience one or more of the following issues: Missing or misplaced forests, non-aligned road or motorway traffic, missing or misplaced houses and buildings surrounding the airport, ortho colour matching and blending or other visual anomalies."

Prerequisite Products

You require Orbx Libraries - X-Plane 11 (freeware) product to use EGFF Cardiff Airport - X-Plane 11.

All your scenaries need the above mentioned 2 software to run them normally.

Archived