5 Kodiak

Blitzer

Great pics, what config in your aircraft.cfg file are you using for the 3D Lights?

Also, you should check out the HD Liveries available at Lionheart's Kodiak homepage, they are a great buy at $5 US!

I can't take the credit for the Shockwave light positions, that goes to Patrick (AKA Jigsaw)...

[LIGHTS]

//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing, 6=Taxi, 7=Recognition, 8=Wing, 9=Logo, 10=Cabin,

light.0 = 3, -0.80, -22.30, 2.89, fx_shockwave_navred

light.1 = 3, -0.80, 22.30, 2.89, fx_shockwave_navgre

light.2 = 3, -9.01, 0, 2.72, fx_shockwave_navwhi

light.3 = 2, -0.86, -22.30, 2.89, fx_shockwave_strobe_nl

light.4 = 2, -0.86, 22.30, 2.89, fx_shockwave_strobe_nl

light.5 = 1, -9.01, 0, 2.72, fx_shockwave_beacon

light.6 = 5, 0.87, 20.90, 2.87, fx_shockwave_landing_light_small_xenon

light.7 = 5, 0.83, -20.90, 2.87, fx_shockwave_landing_light_small_xenon

light.8 = 7, 2.60, 0.00, 1.00, fx_shockwave_vclight,

light.9 = 8, -2.0, 0.00, 2.50, fx_shockwave_vclight,

light.10 = 8, -7.0, 0.00, 2.50, fx_shockwave_vclight,

light.11 = 3, -20.26, 0, 1.94, fx_shockwave_navwhi_nl

//light.12 = 12, 0, 0, 1.94, fx_Kodiak_propblast

As for the other paints for the Kodiak I would but I'm saving pennies ATM having lost my job in October.  :(

Nice pics!

I can't take the credit for the Shockwave light positions, that goes to Patrick (AKA Jigsaw)...

Hm, I can't seem to remember doing the light positions for the Kodiak. I vividly remember doing them for the Bird Dog and the Sky Wagon, though. You must have them from somebody else or I'm losing my mind. ;)

Great pics, what config in your aircraft.cfg file are you using for the 3D Lights?

Also, you should check out the HD Liveries available at Lionheart's Kodiak homepage, they are a great buy at $5 US!

[LIGHTS]

//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing, 6=Taxi, 7=Recognition, 8=Wing, 9=Logo, 10=Cabin,

light.0 = 3, -0.80, -22.30, 2.89, fx_shockwave_navred

light.1 = 3, -0.80, 22.30, 2.89, fx_shockwave_navgre

light.2 = 3, -9.01, 0, 2.72, fx_shockwave_navwhi

light.3 = 2, -0.86, -22.30, 2.89, fx_shockwave_strobe_nl

light.4 = 2, -0.86, 22.30, 2.89, fx_shockwave_strobe_nl

light.5 = 1, -9.01, 0, 2.72, fx_shockwave_beacon

light.6 = 5, 0.87, 20.90, 2.87, fx_shockwave_landing_light_small_xenon

light.7 = 5, 0.83, -20.90, 2.87, fx_shockwave_landing_light_small_xenon

light.8 = 7, 2.60, 0.00, 1.00, fx_shockwave_vclight,

light.9 = 8, -2.0, 0.00, 2.50, fx_shockwave_vclight,

light.10 = 8, -7.0, 0.00, 2.50, fx_shockwave_vclight,

light.11 = 3, -20.26, 0, 1.94, fx_shockwave_navwhi_nl

//light.12 = 12, 0, 0, 1.94, fx_Kodiak_propblast

As for the other paints for the Kodiak I would but I'm saving pennies ATM having lost my job in October.  :(

Thanks for the lights config and sorry to hear about the job (I myself am waiting for a job to start... :) )

Guest J van E

In that case: you can also download them (officially and legally!) from the creator's forum here:

http://forum.siminsider.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=20

When you buy them from Kodiak, you get them with an installer etc. but you can also simply install them manually. Let me repeat: this is completely legal, it's the forum from the guy who made those repaints, so feel free to download and use them!

BTW I also downloaded them there but still paid him 5 bucks afterwards because they are indeed great repaints. Unfortunately the Kodiak won't run well on my system, so I don't fly it all anymore... So we could also say I have paid for your repaints, if you feel uncomfortable with just downloading them. ;)

<snip>

BTW I also downloaded them there but still paid him 5 bucks afterwards because they are indeed great repaints. Unfortunately the Kodiak won't run well on my system, so I don't fly it all anymore... So we could also say I have paid for your repaints, if you feel uncomfortable with just downloading them. ;)

Well I'm sorry to hear you can't use the Kodiak, weird I don't recall any problems using it. I like the notion of you having paid the 5 bucks so his not losing out, so I thank you very much. If there were a thumbs-up smiley I would be using it!  :)

Guest J van E

O, bummer, that's a pity... I also can't get the links to work. Sorry for that... Maybe it's temporary, I don't know. About a month or so ago the links still worked!

BTW The repaints pack costs 2,- dollars on the Kodiak site, not 5,-, as pmanhart said. (I coincidently did actually pay 5,- after downloading them, but that was before I noticed I could have bought them for 2,- :P )

O, bummer, that's a pity... I also can't get the links to work. Sorry for that... Maybe it's temporary, I don't know. About a month or so ago the links still worked!

BTW The repaints pack costs 2,- dollars on the Kodiak site, not 5,-, as pmanhart said. (I coincidently did actually pay 5,- after downloading them, but that was before I noticed I could have bought them for 2,- :P )

Thanks for the fix on the price, I mistakenly remembered them as being $5... I guess I can't imagine liveries that nice being so cheap.

Thanks for the fix on the price, I mistakenly remembered them as being $5... I guess I can't imagine liveries that nice being so cheap.

Yeah, I know they don't cost much in the grand scheme of things, I'll probably pick them up at some point anyway. Just trying not to spend money ATM regardless of how much it is - no doubt I'll cave-in and by something soon though LOL.  ::)

Archived