YMAV Air Show - missing control panel

CJ333

I have installed the latest YMAV "airshow 2009 mode" (YMAV_AIRSHOW_2009_V1.1.zip), and the scenery appears to have installed OK, but the control panel is missing (in fact, there are no control panels listed at all in FTX Central).

I have installed the following (in this order):

FTX Australia (Avalon Edition) [Order number FSS0025304]

AU SP3.001

AU SP3.001b (because FTX Central was missing)

Orbx Libraries 091028

YMAV_AIRSHOW_2009_V1.1.exe

I've tried reinstalling from AU SP3.001 down, but still no control panel...  :(

Can someone tell me how to get the control panel, or at least tell me how to turn off the airshow?  Thanks in advance.

- Chris

Avalon has been updated since you purchased your version which was included on the Avalon Airshow DVD. As you already own that airport, you are entitled to a free update.

If you go to your account at the FSS, you should find the new version for you to download. Refer to this post for guidance. http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=16467.msg143165#msg143165

You do not need to uninstall any of your existing FTX files, just install the new Avalon over the top of your current one and you will be good to go. Once the latest Avalon Airport is installed, you will find the option to turn the Airshow on or off incorporated within the main YMAV Control Panel.

Archived