Can't use freeware airport control panels...

Baheej

Hello,

As the title says, I can't access YMLT, YCUN, and YPLC control panels. I get a message "OrbxControlpanel.exe not found." I just did a reinstall of My whole FSX  and it used to work. I'm trying to think what I did differently but nothing comes to mind. All of the downloads are SP3 certified and I need to optimize the airports for performance.

Any Ideas? 

-Baheej

Thanks for the help! It works great now!

Orbx freeware is designed to work with FTX, so if you don't have FTX you're missing some components.

I know, :'( but being a 16 year-old kid and still in school, it's hard to afford all the Flight sim stuff I want (I don't like my parents spending too much money on me either). Believe me I would buy all your stuff if I could.

A little side request..... I remember at some point you posted the .ini file or the whole ENB/ HDR file for the bloom settings used in your screenshots and videos. I was looking for it today but couldn't find it anywhere. If it's not too much trouble could you post it? If not it's totally fine.

Thanks again!

Guest J van E

A little side request..... I remember at some point you posted the .ini file or the whole ENB/ HDR file for the bloom settings used in your screenshots and videos. I was looking for it today but couldn't find it anywhere. If it's not too much trouble could you post it? If not it's totally fine.

Last week I was looking through the ENB-topic again and maybe this is the post you were looking for:

http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=10537.msg90819#msg90819

Don't know if John updated his settings in the meantime, though...

Archived