KIDA - No working jetways?

bhorv67

There isn't any mention in the airport description that the jetways are static, but that's something that really should be said. I wouldnt have bought this airport.

When you see a jetway in the pictures, it makes you think that they're animated. Can these by managed by GSX2? or removed from the scenery so I can add a GSX2 jetway?

They were animated when I purchased from Turbulent Design.  I’m a bit disappointed as now none of my T Design airports have SODE Jetways.  And I spent money on KIDA, KGPI, and KMBS which all had animated jetways before they were put on the ORBX site.  Honestly IMO, there shouldn’t be static jetways these days anywhere.  

I wish ORBX would at least allow the jetways to be excluded so I could add GSX jetways.  

23 hours ago, rcoultas62 said:

They were animated when I purchased from Turbulent Design.  I’m a bit disappointed as now none of my T Design airports have SODE Jetways.  And I spent money on KIDA, KGPI, and KMBS which all had animated jetways before they were put on the ORBX site.  Honestly IMO, there shouldn’t be static jetways these days anywhere.  

I wish ORBX would at least allow the jetways to be excluded so I could add GSX jetways.  

I'd add KPSP to the list of non-working jetways. Indeed very disappointed. I expected more for ORBX

Archived