KSAN - Default Aiport Buildings Showing Over Orbx

ESzczesniak

I have Orbx OpenLC NA, Orbx Vector, FTX SoCal, and KSAN installed.  I am seeing default type buildings showing through and overlying the Orbx terminals as shown in the pictures below.  Any ideas or thoughts where these are coming from and how to get rid of them?  I have searched for files in my P3D folder with KSAN in the name, but they all appear Orbx related.  I presume this is related to another AFCAD, but I can't seem to find a duplicate.  I have checked in the Orbx Vector VEC and KSAN is not listed in either enabled or disabled.  I have a number of addons installed, but mostly just aircraft and specific airports.  I do also have FSDT GSX/GSX2 installed and this was my other consideration, but I haven't added any exclusion files for the Orbx KSAN airport (or any others for that matter).  Any help is appreciated!

KSAN (1).jpg

KSAN (2).jpg

I largely found my issue.  For some reason during the KSAN install, 3 KSAN .bgl files in the Orbx SCA folder were not disabled.  The "enhanced" SCA airport was showing through and renaming these to *.off fixed the issue.  My one issue I still see is I still have 2 Midway's in the San Diego harbor.  Any idea what file affects this?  Or someway to "repair" the KSAN installation to deal with this?

KSAN Midway.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived