Moth near Pinnical Homestead

alexf

Nice captures, but the real accolade must go to Anthony Lynch the developer of this Moth.  I have been flying this for the past hour and it superb - a bit twitchy on take-off, but maybe that's my poor flying - what’s more, it renders Just Flights rather poor FS9 conversion [despite patching] to the bin... this is the real deal.

I like this Moth but  is it my imagination or the turn indicator doesn't work properly? (the slide slip indicator works fine).

Also the 3D mixture handle does not seem to properly respond. It sometimes responds to the CH hardware handle, sometimes doesn't. Closing the mixture doesn't starve the engine either. Seem like a few bugs to me.

Read the manual Alex! You'll notice a piece of metal on the throttle lever that blocks the mixture travel . This prevents you from turning the engine off via the mixture. You have to use the magnetos.    :)

Read the manual Alex! You'll notice a piece of metal on the throttle lever that blocks the mixture travel . This prevents you from turning the engine off via the mixture. You have to use the magnetos.    :)

You mean RTFM? Nah! :)

Archived