Question about landclass

Hey there,

I know you are probably thinking "Who forgot to disable repeat", but all I am seeing is that e.g. SceneryTech doesn't go along well with FTX Global + Vectors but no details as to what is causing conflicts. If FTX Global is just textures and SceneryTech is just landclass data what's causing issues outside of openLC or FTX regions? I am a bit openLC spoiled... it's hard to go with less, but I'm a world flyer and don't want to limit myself to Europe or the Americas. I know Africa + Middle East has been announced and I think screenshots were even posted, but there doesn't seem to be much news or attention. There have been claims that Africa is still due this year, but there hasn't been anything on openLC Africa for months. Not to mention if and when Asia will come along. And right now Asia is exactly what I am looking for. So until openLC Asia comes along (which probably still is a long way if ever :() any ideas what could be used to at least make it look a bit more organic (if you know what I mean). Does SceneryTech really screw things up, cause that right now is the only thing that I can find that would make sense. Thanks

Cheers,

EDIT: Yeah, this probably is more for the General Forums. Sorry about that... feel free to move it. Thanks

Archived