BUFF Released....

Jay Kae

Really interested in this plane but not sure I like this idea of releasing a plane in stages. Alpha are doing the same with the Galaxy although they don't seem to have released the VC yet, even though the exterior's been available for 3 months...

Awesome outside, should give me some nice screenies, I reckon it is worth the 10Euro but then, that is me... not trying to make you guys spend money or anything. I would have posted some shots but my screenshot program that runs behind my FSX was set to capture from the wrong window, so I got some great snapshots of some spreadsheets lol

nothing sure for now, but I believe they will do it the same way as with their 727, they first released just the exterior for a small amount and later they released a complete package for the normal price with everything inside

but, it´s just a guess

Yeah, but the trouble was, the interior would not work in the originally released exterior. You had to buy the upgrade for the exterior as well, so I've been bitten once and will wait for the full package this time.

Frank

What the! ** - VC, 2D panels, sounds alias default FSX B747. What? Are you kidding me! There is no way in hell I would ever buy a fuselage of a B52 that has the default 747 cockpit with it and sounds.

Your loss though ;)

No loss, JK, who'd fly a plane like that just for the spot view.  The fun is in the systems, and the flight deck.  Fortunately its just a matter of being patient and holding off until they complete the other parts of the aircraft in their usual practice.  After all, there can be nothing more important than the FDE!

I was told I was "as sharp as a bowling ball" if I thought that the release of the BUFF with out vc or systems was a viable decision. Well I am glad I did! 10 euro....... Worth it. I am sure if the sales prove worthy, they will finish it.

Archived