Ice Pilots NWT

matsout

Hey guys, just thought I'd share these links with you guys (with permission from mods). Currently airing in Canada and maybe the US is a doco series that follows the life of Buffalo Airways in Yellowknife NWT Canada, unfortanatly the series isn't being aired in Australia so some kind souls over at the {removed by mod} forums have been putting up some links to download the episodes as they air in Canada.

The quality of all the downloads isn't perfect but the series itself is absolutely brilliant, I am thorughly enjoying it and hanging out for each episode as they become available.

Anyway here they are, the first is to the TV series itself and the second is to the post over at {removed by mod} that contains all the download links, just scroll through the pages they are all there somewhere up to episode 8.

http://www.icepilots.com/show.php

{second link removed because of copyright violations}

Hope you guys enjoy

Mod's note: please refrain from posting links to sites with illegal downloads!

Many thanks for the heads up.  Just went to the site and immediately fell in love!  This is just what I want to see.  But, they blocked the full episodes from playing in some countries, mine being one of them (USA).  I'm able to see the 23 second teasers but the full episodes are blocked.  Oh well at least I can drool to a 23 second degree.  The other info they have about the Buffalo aircraft is very interesting and I can see that - all except the full episodes.    I've read a lot about Buffalo and find them to be major center of interest for me and my love of old piston aircraft.  Oh well, at least I still have excellent FTX and some great flight sim aircraft to fly with.

Happy flying and thanks again for the heads up.  Howard

Archived