Freeze/stutter in specific location at FB KSFO/NCA

MichaelMoe

Hi,

Did anyone find a solution to the issue with the combination of FB KSFO and FTX NCA ? The freeze/stutter/pause just a couple of nm from 28R and again about 1nm down 28L ?

I still havent find a solution .

Theres is no issues with OPENLCNA+ FB KSFO

i am not saying its a ORBX/FTX issue but i cant find answers anywhere.

Thanks

Michael Moe

Have you disabled the marina boats, Oakland and San Jose airports as well? What if any kind of AI traffic settings are you running? Sometimes when flying into KSFO I get those pauses too. Nick cooper had a little fix to issues in and around there somewhere in these forums. 

17 hours ago, Shylock35 said:

Have you disabled the marina boats, Oakland and San Jose airports as well? What if any kind of AI traffic settings are you running? Sometimes when flying into KSFO I get those pauses too. Nick cooper had a little fix to issues in and around there somewhere in these forums. 

Thanks Yep all kind of the solutions with all .bgl´s disabled.

I can reproduce the exact same two spots within accuracy of very very few meters with Chaseplane or SLEW . 

I will make videos and upload.

Thanks

Michael Moe

8 hours ago, Shylock35 said:

Try doing these found in this link 

http://flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2591 see if that improves anything 

Thanks Yep all kind of the solutions with all .bgl´s disabled.

I can reproduce the exact same two spots within accuracy of very very few meters with Chaseplane or SLEW . 

I will make videos and upload.

On 9/12/2018 at 2:29 PM, Shylock35 said:

Do you have aerosoft San Fran scenery? Sometimes while on approach or landing I’ve found stutters or pauses due to the city loading in the background even without Aerosoft city clicked.

Nope i dont

Its related to the exact spots i mentioned and ONLY with FTX NCA AND FB KSFO

Thanks

Michael Moe

Are you running Vector? In my experience turning off vector when in regions solved most all pauses for me. I have FB sfo and have not experienced those pauses on approach to 28r using this approach. I do get a short 1 second pause when the airport is being loaded about 10 miles out.

45 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Are you running Vector? In my experience turning off vector when in regions solved most all pauses for me. I have FB sfo and have not experienced those pauses on approach to 28r using this approach. I do get a short 1 second pause when the airport is being loaded about 10 miles out.

No Vector and its still is in a very tight area .

just down the 28L just across runway is passed .

1nm before 28R. 

It must be something loading in that exact spot.

Thanks

Michael Moe

Archived