YMML AFCAD CONFUSION

SkyMaine

I recently installed AU, YSSY, YBBN, and YMML. The YMML installation resulted in an airport with planes hiding their noses in hangars, random parking spots, and jetways that were not connected to their terminals. My Traffic, I guessed, was the major problem. I removed the YMML BGL and the airport looked perfect when I reloaded the sim. Solving that problem seems to have created another problem; when I went to use GSX it gave me an error message that it could not find the My Traffic AFCAD file for YMML. In desperation I removed My Traffic from the P3D add-ons, reloaded YMML and GSX worked fine at that point. But it means I have no AI traffic except for the default traffic at ALL my airports. 

I've never run into this kind of problem before and not sure what to do next.At all other airports it seems GSX finds the scenery AFCAD and uses that. Not with YMML. I did locate the YMML scenery AFCAD and tried to trick GSX and My Traffic into using it, but that didn't work. Any suggestions or leads on how I might fix this? 

Frank Marafiote

Order #: 5b7c4ad1aac5d

Archived