pc performance

marcyvonmartin

Hello

i downloaded ftx global base pack, orbx bookstores, north america south california plus some add on. when i run fsx se i see almost no differences. when I put the setting to max my pc laggues. my pc is a amd quad-core processor a10 with a video card amd radeon hd7660g 512 mg. is it possible that my pc is not strong enough. if so what would be the minimum configuration to run my simulator with the ftx payloads.

I have to say that without the ftx additions my game works very well.

thank you

Hi,

I do not see North America in your account Sir, perhaps try to finish the Transfer process will hopefully fix this for you. https://www.flightsimstore.com/orbx-datashare.php

As to the performance, it is all about your settings (sliders) and if you have changed your .cfg file. Please provide more information as to your Pc's specs and settings you have in your simulator.

hello richard

I apologize but I do not have north america but well na south caliornia and I have to watch on central ftx and is there to download. it is also in the scenery librairy of my fsxse. I did not change any .cfg files

my pc is a

quad core adm
10gb ddr3
amd radeon hd7660 512 mg graphic card 

thanks for reply

marc

1 hour ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Hi,

I do not see North America in your account Sir, perhaps try to finish the Transfer process will hopefully fix this for you. https://www.flightsimstore.com/orbx-datashare.php

As to the performance, it is all about your settings (sliders) and if you have changed your .cfg file. Please provide more information as to your Pc's specs and settings you have in your simulator.

Archived