Off-season polygons showing winter in the UK

Kalizzi

Hello Gents,

I am very new to these forums, and I do not know if I am posting this in the right place. Moderator help in moving this to the proper section will be most welcomed. I have bought the full ORBX terrain catalogue and only experience some anomalies while flying over the UK. It is not limited to any one particular area of the UK. I see polygons (not sure if this is the right term to use?) of winter-snow landscape while flying at system season (this scorching summer) I wish this was for real I would move there for the duration of summer! I am including some screenshots to show what I'm on about. Any help / advise is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and wishing you the best.

Khalid Al-Izzi

Order Number 5aa6e9b2007bb

2018-6-29_22-38-6-274.jpg

2018-6-29_22-39-12-922.jpg

2018-6-29_22-39-27-259.jpg

2018-7-8_0-12-55-789.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Fsx/p3d has the ability to change landclass textures on the fly to snow covered if it’s in the weather injected to the sim. I would start by checking the metar from the weather program. 

• 1 month later...

Hello gents I am sorry for not replying earlier, I was away for six weeks. Thank you for attempting to help. No I do not have active sky running. I have Rex 4 weather. I always get the real time weather from the internet  before flying. The funny thing is that this is exclusive to the UK and does not happen anywhere else in the world. I have the full ftx catalogue bought.

Archived