Need help in deciding.

Dadtom65

Hi guys need a bit of help in deciding what to do. I do not want this to turn into this is better than this type of argument OK. My main monitor at the moment after my 27" LG blew up so to speak is an HP 24" es. I also have another HP 22" 2207 which I use for maps and stuff. It also has a shiny screen where the other one does not. They are both good screens but have been thinking do I need some thing bigger. I would have liked maybe to have gone up to 2K as some of your pics look so much better than my screen doe's but that means more money. Nick put me onto one which he uses but he only uses it for flight-sim stuff where as me I also like to play first Person shooters now and again and I don't think that will be up to it with what I have read in reviews. The other thing I thought off why do I not just buy another 24" monitor which is cheaper and make use of the two screens for flight sim. Money is the problem here. Being a pensioner has its drawbacks. I just do not know. Just going to have a look on Youtube about using two screens. Derek.

Archived