KLAS McCarren Int FS Dream Team FSX Acceleration

reddaisy

Hi Guys,

Order Receipt Netherlands TrueEarth 5afad5545f482

Can someone please help to put me out of my misery?

Until recently, I had this scenery working okay with Megascenery installed. The other day I decided to rearrange my scenery.cfg file as I was experiencing out of memory warning messages. Since then I cannot get the scenery to display correctly. I have  tried uninstalling and reinstalling KLAS. I have tried using the original default scenery.cfg with no other scenery installed and once again adding the KLAS entry but this has made any difference.

Where am I going wrong?

KLAS Elevation Problem.jpg

There is a compatibility post for FSDT Las Vegas here.  I've never been able to get it to play nice though, so I am just waiting it out for the new FlyTampa release (P3D only however).

Hi medx421,

I followed the instructions that you gave me with regard to SCA compatibility with FSDreamTeam KLAS to the letter including Holger's cvx_FTX-SCA_FSDT-KLAS_compatibility.bgl file. I am pleased to say that the elevation problem at KLAS is now working okay with the FSX Acceleration default scenery.cfg with nothing else but KLAS installed.

I tried running KLAS again this time with a scenery.cfg which included FTX Global Vector, FTX Open LC, FTX Trees Megascenery Southern California and Megascenery Las Vegas Ultra Resolution but the elevation problems still existed. I then went to

FSX\Orbx\FTX_Vector\FTX_Vector_AEC and renamed AEC_KLAS.BGL to AEC_KLAS.OFF.

In addition, I went to FSX\Orbx\FTX_Vector\FTX_Vector_APT and renamed ABP_KLAS.BGL to ABP_KLAS.OFF.

I am happy to say that everything regarding KLAS is now working perfectly OK.

Thank you very much for your help

Kindest regards

Colin

p.s. I will try your instruction with regard to Sim 720 KCRQ tomorrow, hopefully with the same satisfactory result.

I may give it another go on my end with your suggestions, especially for Megascenery Vegas.  I'm hesitant on FSDT LAS though because I loathe Couatl and the mess it makes of my sim.  More over just keeping my hopes out for FlyTampa, although their product has been in production for over a year now.

Archived