Problem with EGJJ in P3D version 3.4

I just installed ORBX FTX England two days ago. I went to EGJJ airport and the elevation on the runway seems off, a grass hill in the middle of the runway, also some valleys on either side of the runway. When I deactivate FTX EUENG_06_CVX  the problem goes away. I have UTX Europe and deactivated that, with no effect. The problem seems to be directly with FTX England.  Any ideas No other airports files for that airport except MT^ which I also deactivated for testing . Wondering if anyone else with P3D V 3.4 has seen this at EGJJ. I have no other add ons besides UTX  Europe. 

Problem solved with the help of someone on the AVsim forum this morning. 

The suggestion I got this morning was to tick  the box which I had unticked, , Jersey Airport EGJJ for Earth Simulations compatibility and that fixed the grassy hill in the middle of the runway. 

Now I had deep chasms on either side of the runway and taxiways. I could land and taxi around, but didn't dare to veer off the pavement. 

Then I looked in P3D/Scenery/World/scenery , and found a file UTX_EGJJ_EUR.BGL  ( since I do have UTX Europe)    I had read that sometimes these files in World/scenery  cause problems, so I disabled this file  by naming it off.   

Now my EGJJ looks perfect, no grassy hills on the runway, and no deep chasms on either side of the runway or taxiways. .  

Archived