multiple flight sims

Thank you. I t allowed me to download global FTX to both, but not downloading the rest to my second sim.
Does it give you an error of any kind? I have some products installed on multiple sims and they are fine.

No....not giving me any errors. Just stops downloading after the first 10%.
Odd. Maybe try the Manual Download option. Go to your account on OrbxDirect.com and go to the product and click on it, then click manual download. Then click installation options in FTX Central in the product, then it is self-explanatory from there on.

Victor; FTX Central will scan your existing FSX installation, and only download the files it needs for the P3D install, and will copy the files from the existing FSX install into the new P3D install..... this takes time and it might seems like its doing nothing but it should be...... so even though the download is not moving, are you seeing disk activity?

Terry

No....not seeing any disk activity. Not letting me do a manual download either. Stops downloading at 52% (have tried with multiple files). I use both flight sims to fly in...love doing the missions in FSX. Have only recently tried P3D v4....love the ORBX scenery!!!!! It may be reading my laptop as a second computer....but both my flight sims are located on my desktop (Alienware).

Archived