Perfect Addition to my UK Tour

tennyson

I just had my first flight after the install. I was really pleased to see that the 77gb download was free of errors, simple and easy to do, no fuss. 

I installed ran the AEC and fired up in Fly Tampa's EHAM. I saw elevation issues straight up, no worries, I'll take a look at the forums for the fixes for this, by memory I think I just manually excluded it last time, so maybe that's the go.

The sim seemed unaffected by the huge scenery addition and smoothness and flyability were not affected.

Then I started exploring.....Wow, wow, wow! I cannot believe what I see, it is great.

I then went back out and started upping my visual settings. Gradually over half an hour of slewing and flying all over the Netherlands, I turned my settings up to max.

The quality of what I saw was Emmsies pics in fluid motion. Simply stunning!

I will admit that I had my reservations, having bought another manufacturers photo-scenery many years ago and feeling less than satisfied.

ORBX have perfected what others have tried, it's a brilliant job and I love flying the Netherlands now.

I will definitely be tacking it on to my UK Tour and if UK photoreal comes out when I'm still flying this tour, I'll be going back to fly some of those routes in the cockpit.

Spectacular Job, Guys, a REAL Winner!!!! Bravo, Bravo.....

Frank

I said I was tacking it on to the UK Tour.

My Tour actually started in the Canary Islands and to my knowledge, they are not part of the UK either.

The tours I do are showcases for the cockpit owners out there to see what Scenery software works well in that environment. All of the legs in this Tour show P3D V4+ scenery, running on Win 10.

ORBX is always my underlying scenery and I get to showcase other Airports in that geographical area. We have even showcased Scotland (Inverness) and will lob up to Stornoway later in the tour....

Frank 

Archived