Question on iBlueyonder Scenery

JMBIII

I have both FSX and P3D on separate SDD's. I had purchased Bill's iBlueyonder scenery prior to his coming on board with ORBX. At the time I bought the sceneries, I only installed them into P3D.

I have since had the licenses transferred into my ORBX account. After installing to FSX through FTXCentral I now have two copies of the scenery. My question is, can I delete the scenery files in the iBlueyonder folder on the P3D drive to save some space (almost 4Gig) and then reinstall through FTXCentral ? 

Thanks, Bill, I sort of figured that would be the answer.  I will leave 'Heron's Nest' alone until it becomes available on Orbx.

How about the other two files in the folder. 'AutogenConfigurationMerger .exe and .pdf'  ? Were they put there by one of the installers ?

Both of those files can be deleted as well. They were put there by the original installer. You also might want to disable the SODE xml files for any iBlueYonder sceneries you have. They're in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\ - you can just rename them with another extension to stop them from displaying.

Archived