scenery did not install

nhraracer90

Yes, all our airports are designed to work with FTX, so the first thing you need to do is install the FTX Tasmania Demo - http://myftx.com/FTX_AU_BLUE/FTXAUBLUEDEMOSP3.zip which will include the FTX Central application, which calls a program called FTXConfigurator.exe - that is used by all our other freeware airports to automatically add the airports to the scenery library.

So to recap:

1. Install the free FTX Tasmania demo

2. Run FTX Central, select 'Australia' region

3. All your installed airports should then be activated.

When I click on the "FTX Central" icon, I immediately receive a message: "Runtime error locating the the Registry entry for FSX. Object Reference not set to an instance of an object." 

Operating system is Windows XP Pro

Pentium IV, 3.2GHz cpu, 2GB of RAM

The files after unpacking "FTXAUBLUEDEMOSP3.zip" are located in C:\Program Files\ORBX\

Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi i also have the problem scenery is not there .and also is installing it on my c drive when i have every thing on my d drive and it wont let me choose d drive to install thanks....any trick you can tell me by the way best scenery's waooooooo and also appreciate you guys giving us some free add ons  ...and what is ftx central ?

ok i download the demo and got the central but i get this error fsx not found at the location pointed by the registry i try the registry tool fix and nothing now i probably buying your products but with out getting this freeware to work i cant decide :)...

• 6 months later...

Yes, all our airports are designed to work with FTX, so the first thing you need to do is install the FTX Tasmania Demo - http://myftx.com/FTX_AU_BLUE/FTXAUBLUEDEMOSP3.zip which will include the FTX Central application, which calls a program called FTXConfigurator.exe - that is used by all our other freeware airports to automatically add the airports to the scenery library.

So to recap:

1. Install the free FTX Tasmania demo

2. Run FTX Central, select 'Australia' region

3. All your installed airports should then be activated.

Hello,

I downloaded this FTXAUBLUEDEMOSP3 today, however, my 7Zip registers this folder as being invalid or, corrupted. Has anyone else had a problem with it just recently, please ?

Thank you.

Transport Steve.

• 6 months later...

Archived