New version KACK Elevation issue

I purchased the new version of KACK yesterday, installed in a fresh install of P3Dv4.2. I also have FTX Global, Vector, NA Landclass. When I flew into KACK this morning, the grass, taxi edge lights and the pavement appears to float above a lower level of terrain. I attempted the auto configuration AEC, but that did not resolve it. I had previously installed the freeware NA airports that included KACK, so maybe that is the reason for this issue. Perhaps you can assist me to resolve this since I love KACK and look forward to many years with it.

Thank you so very much

Robert

Prepar3D 2018-03-31 10-39-14-42.bmp

The issue here was that one version of KACK was floating over the other version of KACK.

I had previously downloaded the ORBX NA Freeware Airport Pack. The KACK in that version had no display issues whatsoever. But when I purchased and installed the new payware version of KACK, the floating airport pictured in the above post/comment took place.

I was able to RESOLVE this issue by going into scenery library of P3Dv4 and disable the freeware airports from ORBX. Now everything is as it should be, and perfect like all my other ORBX products.

Hello Bob52,

Strange that you have mentioned this issue. I also had this issue and after installing the KACK Orbx airport. Once I had disabled the Orbx NA Frreware Airport Pack, my issue was solved with the elevation problem.

It would be nice to get some assistance from one of the developers from Orbx to find out why this is occurring.

Thanks for this fix.

Sam

Have you downloaded the latest release of the Freeware Airports NA? I happen to think that 2B2 and KACK are removed when the latest pack version installs, at least they were here before the update, and now away once new pack installed.

Blue skies

Archived