Moving Jetways at LDDU?

A340 Pilot

Hi ORBX team,

as you can read in the title, I´d like to know if there are moving jetways planned for LDDU. I think, even if today´s standard should slowly be SODE at every airport, CTRL+J jetways are necessary. Please think about implementing SODE or at least make them moveable when using CTRL+J. That would be awesome. I have to say, that I don´t really like it, to be at a jetway stand, but GSX has to board the passengers via two stairs. 

Best regards,

Daniel

• 6 months later...

Hi ORBX team,

I was just looking for a solution on how to operate the 4 jetways at LDDU airport. Even GSX has the possibility to exclude the original bridge but for some to me unfamiliar reason it doesn't which means that if I would like to have the moving GSX jet ways I would than have two pairs of jet ways (one original from you and the other from GSX) which looks weird. So i am joining Daniel (A340 Pilot) and asking for any help on how could we resolve this matter. 

Hope to get an answer,

Best regards 

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I have GSX2 and since your jetways are not working, I would like to exchange them with those of GSX2.
You would have to provide us TERMINAL-DUBROVNIK.BGL WITHOUT the 4 jetways.
For the moment, here's what it looks like!

Philippe

LDDU2.jpg

LDDU3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 11:05 AM, PhM34 said:

I have GSX2 and since your jetways are not working, I would like to exchange them with those of GSX2.
You would have to provide us TERMINAL-DUBROVNIK.BGL WITHOUT the 4 jetways....

+ 1

It would be great to be able to use the wonderful OrbX airports with GSX 2 jetways! It is so funny to see the PAX walking through the jetways...

Archived