Multiple files for regions

jrs182p

I am getting ready to install my OBRX regions on a new computer.  In organizing my files I noticed that I have multiple installation files for a few regions, namely Northern Rocky Mountains, Pacific Fiords, and Southern Alaska.  Am I to assume that I only need to install the one with the highest version number and it was probably acquired by an update?

Thanks

Just install FTX Central on your new machine and use it to install all your Orbx products.  That way you get the most up to date versions.

There is a green "Get FTX Central" box in the upper right corner of most of the Orbx pages.

I wouldn't use your old copies of installers.  The files names do NOT change between different installer versions, so there is no way to tell if your installer is a triple installer (FSX, FSXSE, P3Dv1&2) or a quad installer (FSX, FSXSE, P3Dv1&2, P3Dv3) without having to install it first.  I think that the only way to get the P3Dv4 versions is through FTX Central.

Edit, sorry I didn't notice this was posted in the support forum.  Should have let staff reply first.

Archived