Mt Hothham

Craig Hanley

Mt Hotham Flight

These are a few from a multiplayer flight Tufnel and I did on Tues night. I flew in from Lilydale and Anthony from Flinders Island. The weather was ordinary for part of the flight, but cleared prior to landing leaving only a 20kt crosswind to deal with.These are my first attempt with screenies with FTX, and no doubt they will get better with time.I thought they would have came out better. These were taken form my pc, although Anthony had winter textures set, but not sure if he took any screenies.

Enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Craig

That first screenie looks quite nice. :) thanks for taking the time to commemorate out online flying.

It was quite cool for us to fly to a destination and meet up from different parts of the FTX-World. It was a pity that it was getting late and we had to finish the multiplayer session.

Unfortunately I didn't take any screen shots, however when we do this again I will. I guess with the 20+knot winds on the deck I had to focus on my approach and landing. (thank you for not showing the take off I did after we fueled up).

I just love flying the Mooney and it looks really cool. It would be my current favorite, I think.

Folks, if you haven't had a go at multiplayer before, I strongly suggest you give it a go. It opens up this hobby a whole lot more. You will find me on the FTX or Gamespy server most nights. (Maybe you could teach this newbie a few things in the process)

Regards

First signs that summer has really come and gooooonnnne !!!

Couldnt agree more on multiplayer flights...great fun , and great scenery to add to the enjoyment. Lucky that I didnt get a shot of that take off Anthony...it was better than the landing let me say !!! :D :D :D;D

Regards

Craig

Archived