Missing Grass PNW Airports

VAL067

Hi guys,

I have recently returned to P3D V4 and done a fresh download and install of all my scenery, and its good to be back but i have an issue with my PNW Airports they are all missing grass particularly WA56 Isreals Farm and WA79 Walter Suttons  my two favorite strips. I just bought 11S Sieku last night and still the same issue. No matter if i uncheck or check the selections in the control panel no matter what season still no wonderful grass that i remember used to line these strips. I have reinstalled my Libraries and also checked the  Object flow 2 box  in the main settings in FTX Central. I have searched far and  wide and still cant resolve this. Loaded Milford Sound and Quintin Lodge and grass is there so its something to do with PNW i think.Please help as these strips just dont feel the same without it. 

I knew this would happen as soon as i posted ,,anyways looks like this issue has been resolved even though i had checked the Object flow 2 box in FTX Central it took about 4 restarts of P3D V4 to get message to enable Object Flow 2. What confused me was some Airports never had a problem, i suppose the were not using Object flow 2. Now i have more Grass than a Hippie in Nimbin and what a marvelous difference they make to these strips. Great to be back in P3D and the world of Orbx.

Archived