Far textures and mesh blurry

Hi all! Last month I was struggling with one very specific problem - far textures and the mesh is very blurred. It looks something like the screenshot below. Especially strange thing is the transition textures on the mountain from clear to very blurry.

At this "last month" that I am suffering with this problem I tried all possible(and impossible) solutions: restored prepar3d.cfg, scenery.cfg and terrain.cfg. Re-installed the simulator, rolled back drivers, made defragmentation and cleaning of the system, added and removed tweaks in the config file... Nothing helped. Maybe I missed something?

My system spec. : Windows 10(Creators Update), GTX 970, i7-4770k, 16 GB RAM, Prepar3D v4.1, PTA, Active Sky 16+ASCA, PMDG 737, TFDi-717, Majestic Dash 8 Q400, FTX Global+Vector+OpenLC Europe+HD ORBX Trees, some 3rd party sceneries.

My setting are on screenshots below.

I hope that someone can help me with this thing. Thanks!

Screenshot_866.png

Screenshot_868.png

Screenshot_869.png

Screenshot_871.png

Screenshot_872.png

hmmmmm!  Have you always had these low settings for details?   I see two right off the bat that may be giving you these lackluster details.

Mesh should be 5 or 2m, textures at 7cm, tesellation at High, and detail radius no liess than Ultra.

My objects  are:  complexity at VD, Autogen drawdistance VH, veg Density at VD, and bldg at Extremely Dense.

No 3d autogen veg.  I hate the water effects so it is OFF.  all special effects are high

good luck.

Archived