Orbx Australian AI Traffic and other traffic addons

fabs79

Hi, 

I recently installed the ORBX Australian AI Traffic addon into P3D V4 and I'm loving it. However, the rest of the world is still quite empty, so I'm probably going to get Ultimate Traffic to populate my Airports outside Australia. Now I was wondering if I could still keep the ORBX traffic within Australia and use Ultimate Traffic for everything else? Reason being that the ORBX traffic is far superior to ultimate traffic when it comes to aircraft models, liveries and traffic to remote locations (BN-2 Islanders landing at Lady Elliot Island is just great to see). So is there a way to deactivate certain regions in Ultimate Traffic to take advantage of the ORBX package? 

Ok, I went into my sim and got the answers for you. I'm using P3D4.1, I use Ultimate Traffic Live and have all the Orbx stuff.

3 ways you can do this.

While in Australia in the sim hit the alt button to bring up the top menu go to the last tab. Add-ons>UT live>Toggle Aircraft 

This will turn off UT live, you can turn it on again by doing the same thing. This is easy but UT live program is still loaded and using resources in the background when aircraft are off.

if you don't want UT Live to load at all when the sim starts:

Start P3D once started and in sim hit the alt button to bring up the top menu.

Click on the 5th tab Options>Add-ons, un-check Ultimate Traffic Live and click OK at the bottom. It will tell you you have to restart P3D for change to take effect. Once you restart, UT live won't load. It won't load the program on any resets or starts until you check the box again.

The UT live interface Started from a shortcut on your desktop allows some settings, there's no on or off button but you can set traffic levels to zero. 

Hope this helps

Brian

Archived