Pula openLC Europe color blending

maikel

Hi,

I just installed Pula (5a1949425e23f) and use it combined with openlc europe on a p3dv4.1 installation.

In diverent seasons I am getting no matching underground coloring.

Can anybody give me advice on how to solve this? I did not find any setting via central3 program options.

Thanks,

Maikel Rozemeijer.

NL

Hi Misha,

Thanks for your time.

Since my post I removed and reinstalled global, vector and my new Germany south. Not yet openlc Europe since i had season coloring problem. Or so that was my conclusion. Test yesterday and just a view moment ago seemed it had helped, above Germany south.

I took 3 season pictures from above from Pula. To be real I am getting confused about what I see and what is good or wrong. I have put the pictures online and the link is below.

https://imgur.com/a/xEHLU

Maikel-PE1123

Hello,

That looks correct to me. I decided not to include any seasonal variation between all the seasons except winter because I deemed that from a regular flying perspective, the blending was fine. So the ground textures only really change between winter and summer/fall/spring. The scenery is blended specifically for summer, so it'll blend best with that, but I found that the same textures were still sufficient for spring and fall. Apologies if this isn't what you wanted to hear, the design just met my standard.

Cheers

Archived