NZWR

capt sl

The installer for NZWR will disable one file in NZNI that we cannot override using scenery layering and exclusions. Then it will place the NZWR scenery folder at a higher priority than the NZNI scenery folders to override the remaining scenery items. 

Hi Alex and capt sl

My apologies if I have hijacked this topic.

My problem with NZWR ( and this does not occur at any other Orbx airport that I have checked since installing NZWR)

is that if I use  either S button on keyboard or  S assigned button on X52 Pro joystick and then use hat-switch on joystick

to move around tarmac P3D v4.1 freezes and then crashes.

Has your response above be causing this problem?

Your advice/assistance would be appreciated.

noels7

The file disabled upon install is an NZNI file for displaying ground markings, disabling it or enabling it should have no impact on controller functions.

If you'd like, open a new thread and we can troubleshoot any connection. I would suggest disabling NZWR in the Scenery Library and checking the controls with the scenery disabled.

Alex

Will start another thread. With NZWR disabled in scenery library problem still exists.

Problem does not exist at YMML, YBCS, NZQN or NZMF for example.

Will try uninstall/reinstall of NZNI and NZWR before I start another thread.

noels7

1 hour ago, Alex Goff said:

I believe it is the ground polygon file and it is actually deleted rather than disabled. The remaining files are ok as is.

Are you encountering any scenery conflicts?

have only noticed this here. rest seem ok so far from what I have seen

3TuYivg.jpg

What a great airport!

I'm particularly  impressed with the resultant frame rate. Moving through the scenery, either on the ground, or in the air has virtually zero effect on mine.

The terminal has so much well rendered detail and the majority of the static vehicles in the general area have great curves but still don't affect the frame rate.

So much to explore over the coming week.

Outstanding detail, brand new and it was placed on sale as well!

Thank you Orbx.

4 hours ago, Alex Goff said:

Good catch, that is a poorly aligned terrain flatten. I have added this to my fix list for the first NZWR patch among a few other items.

Thanks for reporting! 

oh ok , phew, thought I had done something wrong 

thanks Alex . its a fantastic scenery ,great work 

Archived