LDDU for v4 Crashing sim to desktop

Peter131176

Hi guys,

I did 3 flights to confirm this crash as we did a flight with my friend and both of us on p3dv4 win 10 gtx1070 32GB RAM 2 SSD drives crashed in the same point on a STAR approaching from Greece on runway 12 STAR LOKR1A from the south. I did a flight from Pula and all went well on straight in approach. 2 different planes were used for testing fslabs and pmdg  ngx. Only one thing left - scenery. Could you check it please - route was LGSK AGH UV651 YNN UL611 VAKSU L611 LOKRU LDDU. Nothing in event log.

I don't have a solution for you Peter, but just want to let you know that I fly a similar route to LDDU a few times a week in P3Dv4.1 from either LGAV or LGKR ( ... L611 LOKRU - LOKR1A) using PMDG NGX, ASP4 and ASCA, and never had a crash (day or night).

In addition to LDDU scenery, I have FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector and FTX Global OLC EU, as well as FreeMeshX covering that area.

My guess is that something is interfering with your scenery that makes P3D CTD. Someone just have to figure out what it is. In the LDDU control panel, I have all options ON, with the following options:

- Vector compatibility: ON

- Airport vegetation season switch: Automatic

- APX Static aircraft: With Static

I hope you find the cause of your CTD, but at least you know that LDDU can work fine.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived