FSX & ProAtc/X Flights ENAN to ENNA C44OM Startup to Takeoff

POLYMERMAN

This video is part of a FSX flight of a simulated C440M aircraft (based on Airbus A440M) using PRO-ATC/X. 

The flight  departs from Andoya, Norway (ENAN) and arrives in Lakselv, Norway (ENNA).  The original flight video has been broken down into various flight stages. 
They are sub-entitled: 
1.“Startup to Takeoff”.
2”Takeoff to Cruise”.
3.“Cruise to Descent”.
4.“Decent to Landing”.  

This video is number one the “Startup to Takeoff” stage.

My intent is to prepare subsequent videos for the other stages to complete the flight.

These staged FSX Flight and Pro-Atc/x videos are especially useful for viewers who may be interested in just certain parts of a flight.  My own concerns were met by reducing the time it takes to download a long flight video. I became interested in the Airbus A440M after watching its performance at the Paris Airshow (2017). A internet search revealed that Roland Laborie had a FSX/PSD aircraft based on the A440M as a cargo simulated aircraft available called RLABORIE CARGO 400M. This is what I am calling the C440M.

I am retired and a hobby flight simulator enthusiast user name Polymerman.

I would be pleased for viewers to subscribe to my OVER YOUR HEAD PRODUCTIONS channel for new releases at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu_zeEUvH6_33EI0tuBTfRw.

This is a non-commercial  hobby youtube channel.  This channel enables me to have a year round fun hobby and share it with others of similar interests

Hi Everyone,
I just want to send a thank you to all the viewers and subscribers to my youtube channel.
Your support encourages me to do more and keeps this old guy busy.

I also want to let you know that youtube will not show who is subscribing or giving likes/dislikes by default.

if you wish me or other channel owners to know you are subscribing or giving likes/dislikes you have to go to your channel
and unclick the boxes as shown in the attached picture.

Thanks again.

Privacy You Tube.PNG

Archived