LDPL Pula correct installed?

jetset

Hi,

after installing Pula on P3dv4.1 I'm not sure if Pula is correctly installed when I look at my pictures in comparison to the product page

Maybe somebody can clarify this? ;-) For example no ILS on RWY 27 as you can see

P3dV4.1.thumb.PNG.cdca2078e8a4db9df044c14f325ce4c7.PNG

22 minutes ago, Misha Cajic said:

Looks correct to me, what do you feel is missing? Maybe increasing the autogen density would help the look, it looks much better with denser 3D objects and the performance hit should be marginal.

Hi Misha,

ok thx for the tip. I will try it. Regarding the missing ILS I might be found the error as in the TBM was 111.55 shown for the ILS but as per real it should be 111.50

There is no drastic rise and fall at the ends of the airport as shown in you pic. 

I am running v4.1 with/ 2m mesh settings and most of my sliders to the far right.  This includes the autogens.  This is one fine looking software. 

There is some elevation differences across from the terminal on the far side of the runway, but it is handled nicely with about a 10 meter buffer and then a sloping hill effect.  Very nice!

5 hours ago, Lawrence Hickerson said:

I just posted a similar question in Vector support.  In the control panel, if using Vector you need to check the box.  Also when you do run Vector, it exempts it.  Sounds like a double negative to me.

Larry

Hi Larry,

thanks but I dont have Vectors in use

4 hours ago, Lawrence Hickerson said:

There is no drastic rise and fall at the ends of the airport as shown in you pic. 

I am running v4.1 with/ 2m mesh settings and most of my sliders to the far right.  This includes the autogens.  This is one fine looking software. 

There is some elevation differences across from the terminal on the far side of the runway, but it is handled nicely with about a 10 meter buffer and then a sloping hill effect.  Very nice!

Ok thanks for the hint I will try to increase my seetings

3 hours ago, jetset said:

Ok thanks for the hint I will try to increase my seetings

I did a detail area recon with the default R22.  Absolutely fantastic.  All is good.

BTW, I was among the last U.S. soldiers at Flint Kaserne ( SS-Junkerschule) Bad Tölz.  Loved the Chiemsee area.  It is pure paradise!  Loving Germany South.

9 hours ago, Lawrence Hickerson said:

I did a detail area recon with the default R22.  Absolutely fantastic.  All is good.

BTW, I was among the last U.S. soldiers at Flint Kaserne ( SS-Junkerschule) Bad Tölz.  Loved the Chiemsee area.  It is pure paradise!  Loving Germany South.

Yeah the Chiemsee Area is a really nice and beautiful place. I love it ;-)

Archived