I've got a complaint!

John York

Here you are, making two already really brilliant airports available to us certified C3 or whatever it is and you give us weather like this;

Posted Image

Trying to stay below the clouds

Posted Image

Posted Image

The sky looks as if it's clearing up.  I'm gonna try to park as near to the entrance as I can.  Pretty flowers in the grass though.

Posted Image

Won't help me parked here though.  Now where did I put that mac'?   

Posted Image

Now I know I'm a whingeing Pom but I expect you to do better in future!  We can get enough of that wet stuff here without having it here too.  One of the main reasons we come to Australia is the lovely sun, so where is it?  Answer me that!

Well, we also love the wonderful scenery and every thing you Orbx fellers, not forgetting OZx, give us. ;D

Just in case the language barrier crops up, many years ago when I was young, 'mac' was the common name for a 'Mackintosh' which is what we mostly wore in wet weather. And which therefore was most of the time!!! It was made from some sort of similar material to Wellington boots but much thinner.  Nowadays, it would be made from thick plastic sheeting, but of course, in yesteryear, plastic wasn't invented.

John

Thank you ImageShack - faultless today.

Archived