For our collectors. limited editions boxed DVD's

matrax2

The Flightsim Store is now offering LE boxed versions of airports I already bought as download.

Of course it is nice to have them in a box, but they can't expect people to buy them again, without a substantial discount?

Or am I missing something.....?

Looking forward to Caloundra!!

Happy flying, Hans

The Flightsim Store is now offering LE boxed versions of airports I already bought as download.

Of course it is nice to have them in a box, but they can't expect people to buy them again, without a substantial discount?

Or am I missing something.....?

Looking forward to Caloundra!!

Happy flying, Hans

Hi Hans, We're not really expecting you to buy them at all. In fact these DVD's are more aimed at bringing in new customers, or for the passionate collectors who simply must have the "boxed set". :) If you're happy with your download versions of these products then there's no more to pay.

I'm delighted with the downloaded version. It would be great to own the DVD versions at a reduced price. Especially since your customers are ambassadors for your products. This does not affect your new clients. It just shows your current supporters that you appreciate their support.  ;D

Archived