Download problems

Jezz006

Greetings,

Whilst trying to download my latest purchase ( Orbx order receipt 599519c4238ed ) I've been asked to supply my ftx3.log.

The downloads kept stopping and FTX Central had to be shut down.

It's now early morning in Australia and the downloads appear to be downloading and installing OK.

Yours in Appreciation

Jesper Hansen

ftxc3.log

Since the above I purchased FTX Global openLC Europe on Transaction ID / receipt number  599795000dd53 and during installation got the attatched FTX Central Download Error.

To compound the problem I ran out of space on my FSX drive during the installation and moved all my FTX_AU files to a different drive to free up space as a temporary measure.

I uninstalled the downloads and reinstalled them but the scenery now looks worse as the approach to Hammerfest picture shows.

Unless there is a clear solution from the FTX log or the Central Download error I'm tempted to go ahead with a planned computer upgrade and do a fresh installation of the operating system and FSX.

Yours in Appreciation,

Jesper Hansen

FTX Central Download Error.jpg

2017-8-20_9-16-0-876.jpg

Hi,

The log is showing an issue with the multithreaded download capability.

The following procedure should work around the issue:

• Go to Settings
  • Under the Tools section, click on "Clear Temp"
  • Under the General section, un-check (disable) the "Use multiple threads for downloads"
  • Hit save
  • Restart FTX Central
  • Try again.

Cheers,

Matt.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the advice.

I've manged to get everything installed but am now getting flattened and corrupt scenery and elevations in Europe,

such as Hammerfest which initially was fantastic but since installing the "openLC Europe" now looks terrible.

Also FSX has started crashing when I try to start flights in Europe.

The North American scenery seems to be fine.

With the installation problems outlined in the posts above is there a method to freshly reinstall Europe to hopefully iron out whatever is causing these problems?

The attached screen-pick is of the Industrial island at Hammerfest which initially was fine.Hammerfest.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply.

The Orbx Libraries seem to be installed Ok as FTX Central is not reporting any issues or updates,

and the scenery in North America is working properly.

Please find attatched the txt. from the OrbxFoundKeys diagnosis.

Yours in Appreciation,

Jesper Hansen

OrbxFoundKeys.txt

Hi Matt,

It's FSX as the simulator.

I've tried a flight in England after the EU Update update and all was well visually,but when i try to load the purchased Norwegian airstrips, FSX encounters a problem and asks to be closed down.

I've just tried a flight form Oslo to Bergen in Norway but FSX closed down as it was loading.

I've run and applied the Airport Elevation Corrections in the FTX Global Vector Configuration Tool but the problem seems to be deeper than this.

Yours in Appreciation,

Jesper Hansen

• 2 weeks later...

Archived