P3d v4 - PNW pop in texture issues

Chad Quail

Just purchased PNW and am having pop in texture issues on a major level. as I'm flying around the mountains I'll get textures popping in all over the place every few seconds. It's loading lower res, then a higher res, then an even higher res. These pop in textures are actually changing the physical shape of the terrain as it loads. I've done extensive testing of different P3d settings and nothing seems to make a difference. PNW is the only scenery where this issue exists. All other scenery is smooth with no pop in or blurries.

Running: Global base, open NA, PNW. Everything is up to date.

7 hours ago, Chad Quail said:

Just purchased PNW and am having pop in texture issues on a major level. as I'm flying around the mountains I'll get textures popping in all over the place every few seconds. It's loading lower res, then a higher res, then an even higher res. These pop in textures are actually changing the physical shape of the terrain as it loads. I've done extensive testing of different P3d settings and nothing seems to make a difference. PNW is the only scenery where this issue exists. All other scenery is smooth with no pop in or blurries.

Running: Global base, open NA, PNW. Everything is up to date.

By any chance, do you have Pilots FSGlobal ultimate mesh NG installed? I am also having issues like what you are describing and narrowed it down to the fsglobal mesh. 

16 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

By any chance, do you have Pilots FSGlobal ultimate mesh NG installed? I am also having issues like what you are describing and narrowed it down to the fsglobal mesh. 

Negative, Only have Orbx scenery installed.

Archived