OpenLC-South America: Guayaquil, Ecuador is mess

DrJB

Hello Orbx team,

First of all, I am excited about your new release of South America.  Thanks for continuously developing great products.  I don't think this is really product support, but it is a recommendation for future updates of the product.  I haven't flown OpenLc-SA much, as I just got it yesterday.  However, I often travel to Guayaquil, Ecuador and I have to say that it needs a bit of work around the airport.  There are two main issues:

1: There is an object placed just left of center in the runway of Simon Bolivar airport.  Please remove it, as it makes landings and take-offs rather challenging!

2: In reality, the airport is fully surrounded by city, yet there is a massive open, green area just next to the runway in the sim.  If you guys could just replace the green area by the airport with city textures, that would be awesome.  

Of course, I know that with such a massive undertaking like South America, it's not possible to have every city perfect.  However, if you guys could make these small corrections to Guayaquil, that would be terrific.  At the very least, please get the tower out of the middle of the runway.  Thanks so much!

Best,

Dr.JB

Archived