[SAK] Updated PANC please?

B77X

41 minutes ago, Tim Harris said:

Cleaned this thread up a little...

David, can you explain a little more the issue you are having? we generally don't keep updating region-airports once published, but if you outline what the issue is maybe Neil looks at it

Cheers, Tim

A lot of the taxi and parking layout is not correct. The remote R stands are not correct. The fedex terminal also not correct. After I get home from the job today I can get a ground chart from Jeppesen for the airport. This is the afcad from the sak region.

Hi Tim, B77X

I've noted this thread and looked up our version of it.  Two taxiways have been extended (H and R) to rwy 7R-25L but other than that it looks like our taxiways are correctly labeled.  A bigger issue is that two major rwys, 6R-24L and 6L and 24R have been renamed to 7R-25L and 7L and 25 R.  I've made these changes on our master ADE file for PANC ( I have access to the PANC PDF chart).  I'll check to see where we want to go from here.  Interesting to see that our version is preferred over Aerosofts, no matter what the reason.

Hey Tim, good to hear from you...

Cheers, Neil

16 hours ago, Neil Hill said:

Hi Tim, B77X

I've noted this thread and looked up our version of it.  Two taxiways have been extended (H and R) to rwy 7R-25L but other than that it looks like our taxiways are correctly labeled.  A bigger issue is that two major rwys, 6R-24L and 6L and 24R have been renamed to 7R-25L and 7L and 25 R.  I've made these changes on our master ADE file for PANC ( I have access to the PANC PDF chart).  I'll check to see where we want to go from here.  Interesting to see that our version is preferred over Aerosofts, no matter what the reason.

Cheers, Neil

Neil, thanks that is good to have those changes. I have a ground chart that displays the gate parking can you change the afcad to reflect the gate layout? The remote R stands especially. I attached a picture of the PANC SAK afcad opened in ADE and one of the Jeppesen chart.  I do not have a ground layout chart for the other ramps, but the north ramps according to online maps have a slightly different layout than the SAK afcad one is the FedEx ramp that should have the east facing spots big enough for 777 freighters. The R7-R14 spots aircraft enter from G1 and stop in the spot facing east.

Untitled.jpg

pancground.jpg

On 8/4/2017 at 7:33 PM, Neil Hill said:

Hi Tim, B77X

Cheers, Neil

Runway 32 has become runway 33 also. And the DME is not activated for the runways.

Archived