Installed Orbx scenery not listed in P3dv4 scenery library

Following a new install of P3Dv4 I have added a number of orbx sceneries (inc Australia, NZSI, NZNI, Alaska and Norway) through FTX Central 3 but none are listed in the P3D scenery library although there is an ORBX folder in P3D with these sceneries.  FTX Central seems to think all these sceneries have been installed but none appear in the sim.  What have I missed here?  I have  been able to successfully add other sceneries manually to the P3Dv4 Scenery library.

Thank you for any assistance that can be provided.

Bruceb

9 hours ago, Bruceb said:

Following a new install of P3Dv4 I have added a number of orbx sceneries (inc Australia, NZSI, NZNI, Alaska and Norway) through FTX Central 3 but none are listed in the P3D scenery library although there is an ORBX folder in P3D with these sceneries.  FTX Central seems to think all these sceneries have been installed but none appear in the sim.  What have I missed here?  I have  been able to successfully add other sceneries manually to the P3Dv4 Scenery library.

Thank you for any assistance that can be provided.

Bruceb

Many articles on this in the Prepar3d forum above in the Public area.  All of P3Dv4 info is there.  Only Global, LC, and Regions have been released so far.

Thanks i will search/repost there and also try AVSIM but there was an indication elsewhere in this forum that this was the place for P3Dv4 support apologies if that is not the case.  Also some indication on how to proceed would have been helpful.  I am only attempting to install global, regions and LC.

Bruceb

Archived