FTXNCA - FB KSFO Freeze on late Final 28R

MichaelMoe

Hi,

I am having an issue on 2 locations at FB KSFO only with/when FTX NCA is activated.

I have also OPENLC NA as well with no issues

Platform : P3Dv4

W10 64

First issue is at about 500feet MSL and about 200feet MSL were the sim is freezing/stutter badly and fps drops for half a second.

Second issue is the same as above down the rwy at 28L at about 125knots with any aircraft

I have disabled everything in the ControlPanel and also every KSFO /San Francisco files

No AFCAD dublicates as far as i can tell (including disabling a Mytraffic6 one)

Is there anything i can try ? Seems like a conflict or maybe a scenery overload ?

Thanks Michael Moe

Hi Michael 

I used to have that same issue on approach into SFO With openlc and the pmdg 777. I can now say after testing in v4 I no longer see it.

My only recommendation is if you are flying the heavy stuff use only openlc.

regards

jeff

7 hours ago, Jrbaird19 said:

Hi Michael 

I used to have that same issue on approach into SFO With openlc and the pmdg 777. I can now say after testing in v4 I no longer see it.

My only recommendation is if you are flying the heavy stuff use only openlc.

regards

jeff

Thanks

I agree i also dont see it with OPENLC NA but again i also get it in the REALAIR Legacy Lancair and only with FTX NCA.

Michael Moe

3 hours ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Hi,

That may be an issue due to the aircraft although working, is not designed for V4

Nope

PMDG747-400,777,TFDI 717-200 is making the same microfreeze as well . Will try A2A Comanche 250 later

Michael Moe

Archived