As a very new user of Orbx FTX Global openLC Europe, I am having a strange issue, After installation, I notice that I am hearing "Sink Rate!, Sink Rate!" when approaching airports where it never happened before and using ILS. I have been unable to find an answer to this issue and hope that someone might point me in the right direction.

For the flight in question, a return flight, I was using FSX SE, a default A321 and "other" third party sceneries for LICJ and LIRQ and never got the sink rate warning. I used FTX Central to download and install FTX Global openLC Europe.

17 hours ago, pusser_uk said:

As a very new user of Orbx FTX Global openLC Europe, I am having a strange issue, After installation, I notice that I am hearing "Sink Rate!, Sink Rate!" when approaching airports where it never happened before and using ILS. I have been unable to find an answer to this issue and hope that someone might point me in the right direction.

For the flight in question, a return flight, I was using FSX SE, a default A321 and "other" third party sceneries for LICJ and LIRQ and never got the sink rate warning. I used FTX Central to download and install FTX Global openLC Europe.

Apologies, I obviously missed that rule when reading.

Archived