Senior discount 2

col1948

I couldn't post on the other thread the admin closed it, thank you stripealipe for the kind offer, that was very nice of you.

Funny I mentioned this to my grandson and he said, "With that discount you probably would have bought more scenery, so in a way they are getting their money back,"  Well it so happens I was planning on buying more so he was spot on.

Orbx doesn't have to offer a senior discount at all and I don't know of another company that does.  When I first started buying, I wasn't aware of it and paid full price for a few things.  Then I found out and started saving.  I am also a senior on a low income but Oh, well.  

Yes it is nice they are offering a discount, the thing was I never saw it when I went to buy, I clicked on another earier and I still couldn't see any mention of a senior discount, if it is there it's hard to find.

The only way I found it was coming on the forum, I mentioned this on another flight simulator forum and few there who are also seniors and who have also bought scenery never knew about it and they too are a but peeved.

But like you say, "Oh Well."

Archived