Albury & Corowa, NSW

Hello Matt,

I think you'll find that YCOR - (Corowa) is in (OZx Complete v3.3) although you should install all (OZx Complete 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 + Libs 1.0 1.1 1.2) YCOR is also a default FSX field. YMAY - (Albury) is only a default FSX field, it has not been done by Orbx or OZx. there is however, as part of the OZx ADF_AI package, an afcad for YMAY Albury. Have you re-installed any of these yet.

5 minutes ago, Jeff Gilmour said:

Hello Matt,

I think you'll find that YCOR - (Corowa) is in (OZx Complete v3.3) although you should install all (OZx Complete 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 + Libs 1.0 1.1 1.2) YCOR is also a default FSX field. YMAY - (Albury) is only a default FSX field, it has not been done by Orbx or OZx. there is however, as part of the OZx ADF_AI package, an afcad for YMAY Albury. Have you re-installed any of these yet.

I've just reinstalled OZx 3-3.5plus all of the libs. Couldn't see anything beyond the default for Corowa and Albury but I am positive I've previously had non-default scenery for these airports.

Hi Matt,

If you search your FSX simulator directory "YCOR" you should see a bunch of .bgl's and .dds textures in OZx_AUS  these will be for the OZx complete version of YCOR  example:  icr_ycor_   
You should also search your sim for YMAY, if you have any addon freeware for the field it should be listed.

Otherwise check that the OZx entries are present and are above ORBX/FTX in the FSX scenery library.

If you have the freeware ADE (AirportDesignEditor) you can look up the stock (default) FSX ICAO for YMAY & YCOR, if they are present they will be found and then displayed in the ADE main panel.

If you are having trouble finding the airfields via the FSX go to Airport / selection panel, then you might be trying to search from the "add-on scenery" please search by "default scenery"  set the country/region: to "any" this will allow access to all afcad'ed airfields installed in your sim. 

ab5fbb0c05f5940983f378c7d4cfcf6e.jpg d990f52a553823a65ab10b0d5f80c1c3.jpg

Archived