In anticipation of NA Blue: 17 Tongass Fjords shots

Since John said that it was okay to post shots from Holger's "other project" I use this opportunity to post some shots of Tongass Fjords X that I made over the last few weeks. It's really going to be awesome when Misty Fjords and Glacier Bay are out as well. Glacier Bay, Tongass, Misty and NA Blue together will create the second huge, almost seamless bush flyers nirvana after Australia!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im a bit confused about Tonga Fjords in relation to PNW Orbx.  It overlaps a bit ? with a bit of extra area not covered by Orbx ? also I believe there is to be a new Tonga Fjords or at least an updated one with new objects or something,  What do you Know about it ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jigsaw,

really nice shots !!!

I just make a tour to all cabins in the tongass area but coudn't find the bear.

Don't tell me where he exactly is, just tell me if I will find him after visiting all cabins ?

Thanks

Jochen

I have (and love) the Tongass add-on scenery.

Yesterday I flew some of the default missions.  One of them, the "Sitka" fly-in one (beginner)... Well, the Tongass scenery overlayed the default scenery and most of the water surrounding that airport is now forested. ;-)  So you see this cruiseliner now sitting in a forest full o' trees! LOL!  Funny stuff! :-)

Im a bit confused about Tonga Fjords in relation to PNW Orbx.  It overlaps a bit ? with a bit of extra area not covered by Orbx ? also I believe there is to be a new Tonga Fjords or at least an updated one with new objects or something,  What do you Know about it ?

No, Tongass Fjords and PNW don't overlap, there is 230 mile gap between those two. That gap will be closed eventually with the Misty Fjords X add on, but I don't know if they'll blend together. With Holger being on both teams that's a possibility though. That will be up to the FSAddon guys. ;)

just tell me if I will find him after visiting all cabins ?

Yup, you will.

Archived